Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

License to Drive

(RIP Corey)
So, my man and I have recently become "legal" to drive in the state of Oregon, even my registration is now current! For the sole purpose that we are about to leave on a big road trip.

Am I nervous that the man who delivered my garden bed asked me if my car was driveable?

Not as nervous as I was when I missed the FIRST question on my drivers test. Apparently, a class c license allows you to drive a fire truck, doesn't that seem like a trick question?

Why all this law abiding activity you ask? Where are we going you ask? Well, you must not talk to me on a regular basis, because you would know that we are going to SASQUATCH! Music Festival at the Gorge.
I haven't been to a festival of this nature since my (much) younger days and I am a bit nervous.

Why I am nervous (lack of/presence of):


Why it's going to be well worth it:


So... I'll keep you posted. But not this weekend, because... I won't have internet! yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work! Have thee bestest bestest time my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floyd will probably have a blast while you are away. I am glad you are a legal driver- ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time you became legal :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good...