Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Allow me to reintroduce myself....

So the FIRST blog post. I wanted to yell that, but yell it quietly mind you. I just found the best way to procrastinate... but really, even this shiny new blog can't distract me from "How Well Do Item Parcels Represent Conceptually Designed Latent Constructs? A Two-Facet Approach" for too long.
If I promise to not talk too much about being a PhD student and how tough it is, do you promise to read my blog? Come on, I read your blog....

7 comments:

  1. Love it. Will read religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to put in most wonderful daughter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Officemate should be up there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have time to post to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You also forgot beautiful soul. I'll read your blog! Glad to see you posting, and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. old friend... such love for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So how is the new toy? Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me something good...